sábado, 10 de enero de 2009

1-800-HELP!


All of a sudden, like a wave that came out of nowhere and knocked me over instantaneously, loneliness struck me. I've just realized the following: I'm alone, completely by myself, trapped in a country where I can't communicate as well as I would like, where I can't express my pain in the right words. Sounds a little dramatic, I know, but that's pretty much how I feel right now. The people I live with aren't exactly my best friends, or friends with whom I tend to spend too much time with, so it's hard to tell them how I feel (I'm thinking they might even feel the same way as I do), and that's why I feel lonely. The good thing: tough times usually toughen the person who is experiencing them, so I just have to be strong, because this is independence, the one I longed for, the one I'm learning to live with. Thing's will get better, I know so.

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails