viernes, 9 de enero de 2009

Seventh art at its peak

There are two movies that have changed my life in a dramatic way: “The Grinch”, and “Into the wild”. I’ve talked about the first one before and touched the topic several times now, leaving the second a bit relegated when it should have been exalted the most for being my favorite movie and having made me see life in a different light and with different eyes, and, most importantly, for helping me find a meaning to my life when I needed it the most.


This whole trip to Pennsylvania is not intended for me to work and make money on a country that isn’t my own, but to find myself, as I’ve said before, so today I decided to watch the movie again to remind me of what I’m looking for and how I’m looking for it. This is not the kind of movie you watch dozens of times just because you like it; I’ve seen it three times (counting today’s), and that’s been enough to touch my soul.


With renewed strength I look forward to make a difference, the change I’m constantly looking for. I feel like steps away from my goal (whatever goal it is), so no matter how hard the road I’m in looks like, I plan to stay on it and reach out for happiness in a way I’ve never experienced before. I have some other plans, but time and added wisdom will tell me if it’s right to go ahead with them. In words of the protagonist: “When you want something in life, you just gotta reach out and grab it.”

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails