jueves, 1 de enero de 2009

A sin like no other

People worry too much about their weight, and I’m included, although I still eat like there’s no tomorrow. One of life pleasures, according to me, is food, and maybe not the one they serve in this country, but I love it, and (as obvious or as redundant it may sound) I couldn’t live without it. My friends worry too much, they eat less every day, and sometimes they don’t eat at all, so it’s becoming a bigger problem than they’ll be able to handle in the future. I, on the other hand, have another problem: I eat without measure, sometimes not because hungry but because I just want to eat something. Fortunately, I do exercises almost every day, so I burn some of the calories, and soon I’ll be going out during the mornings to jog a little as a way to compensate the fact that I have no bicycle. I think this is actually the biggest of my problems, not having the chance to do what I was born to do, ride like a maniac until the end of my days. But, then again…

No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails