sábado, 4 de octubre de 2008

No idea

Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye

-- Fade to black, de Metallica

And suddenly, the world fades into nothingness. I barely see a mixture of blacks, and hear someone calling me from a faraway place as I drift into a deep slumber. I’ve been robbed of my memory, I only have bits and pieces with no relation whatsoever, blanks that need to be filled with information I can’t even imagine; what happened?


A blur, images passing in front of my dizzy eyes are most of what I have left, and words, sentences that contain truth in all its glory, but covered in greasy exaggeration. I long for my thoughts, I feel empty without them, and it’s unbearable to withstand this feeling of ignorance; I lived it, I know I did, I was there, but I can’t remember. And that which I cannot recall is as if it never happened, at least to me, but not to the people who were there with me. I’m lost, literally.


[Just great!]


No hay comentarios.:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails